Sep 6, 2013

INTRODUCING: STREETAPOLOG!ST.COM

Hey all -

I am taking a break from this blog for a while to work on a new and improved web site. Beginning today, I will leave this blog and begin posting at my new blog. I'll let you know when it's done!

streetapologist.com

There is not much there as of now. It will take a while for me to get things transferred over. I hope to turn into a more professional apologetics site with a blog and less of an amateur blog. I will leave all my stuff here here so BACKPACK TRUTH is still a good resource but newer and more edited pieces will begin appearing at STREETAPOLOGIST.COM

However, I will be posting less there and more working on the actual site. But in the end it will be better. In the meantime, check through the archives here - there are a ton!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    Will the new site have a way people can "subscribe" to the blog like this one? The new site does not show a "subscribe" button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Never Mind I found it under RSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Mike and I am currently working on a book called, 'How to Debate Atheists.' I have completed the first three chapters and would appreciate any feedback.
    http://mikemanea.com/unapologetics/how-to-debate-atheists/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Follow by Email

Share it

CONTACT INFO:

To find out more about the ministry of BACKPACK APOLOGETICS or to schedule a speaking event at your church or school, contact Vocab:

E-mail: vocab@vocabmalone.com