May 24, 2013

Miracle Debate *mention*

From a blog post from an atheist I debated once on the resurrection ... CLICK BELOW FOR LINK:

A response to “Are Miracles Possible? Part III”


Here is the EXCERPT:
"I define a miracle as any event that the witnesses have no way of explaining naturally. This definition, which I came up with in my resurrection debate with Vocab Malone (debate.livingdeadman.org (new updated link), satisfies me for several reasons: first and foremost, it makes miracles a cultural experience." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

CONTACT INFO:

To find out more about the ministry of BACKPACK APOLOGETICS or to schedule a speaking event at your church or school, contact Vocab:

E-mail: vocab@vocabmalone.com